PORTFOLIO DE ETAPA

domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

MY FUTURE

Hi , My name is  Jesús García Céspedes and now I´m going to talk about my future. I think that my future will be good ,I want a wife and two or three children . In the future I don´t know I isn´t gonna work   but I like  the part of business and engineering .I would like to live in usa or Málaga live in usa as is a dream I have since childhood..I'll have a big house and a car in red or gray. I'll go to see my kids play in their school. Also will travel around the world and I will learn new cultures.Well I'll keep playing sports and also I will go to see the football games in my town with my children . I would like to continue to have relationship with my family and friends. I would like to see my family once a week or every two weeks with them celebrate Christmas, birthdays and much more. At finish I think that when  I will be grandfather I will be like the one I had and try to be better for my family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario